Students who are in their junior year at a select group of liberal arts colleges to apply to transfer to Caltech after completing their junior year at their home college. After two years in residence at Caltech and the successful completion of our requirements, 3/2 students will be granted a bachelor of science degree from Caltech as well as a second bachelor’s degree from their home liberal arts college.

Participating Colleges

Areas of Study

Your liberal arts college will let you know which of our options (majors) are available to you. We allow our 3/2 students to transfer into any of the undergraduate options at Caltech.

How to Apply to the 3/2 Program